Nowadays, the variety of different tools and services for digital prototypes is incredible and gives designers and developers the opportunity to create low-risk and low-fidelity prototypes. Doing so allows a creative tech team to collect feedback from visitors and customers to quickly and iteratively improve User Experience.
In this workshop, we'll review common digital tools and workflow processes involved in creating a low-fidelity web/mobile prototype. Light snacks will be available.
- Why, What and When to prototype
- Going over types of prototypes, pros and cons
- Review Basic Sketch features
- Practice: Basic Prototyping
- Create a website/wireframe prototype in InVision
- Practice: Advanced prototyping with Principle
• Mac laptop
• Sketch account set up (free trial)
• Invision account set up (free trial)
• Principle account set up (free trial)
Interested in TA-ing or being a volunteer? Fill out this form and the organizer will contact you!
All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct.