This workshop will provide an introduction to Test Driven Development, specifically in the Behavior Driven Development style, using the popular testing framework Jasmine.
Light dinner will be provided.
You can review them online at a few places:
• JS: Codecademy's JS course, Khan Academy's Intro to JS course, GDI SF JS 101 slides, GDI SF JS 102 slides
• DOM API: Khan Academy's DOM API course
• jQuery: Codecademy's jQuery course, Khan Academy's jQuery course
• Your laptop (Mac, PC, or Linux) and charger.
• A modern web browser - either Chrome or Firefox.
• A text editor. We recommend Sublime Text 2 (free; available for both Mac and PC) or Notepad++ (PC).
TDD and BDD definitions and approach, Suites and specs, Matchers, Spies, Connecting tests with your interactive web page
Many thanks to our sponsor, Mobile Makers Academy!
Payment is required to attend.