Girl Develop It is proud to announce a partnership with Benefit Cosmetics for their Bold is Beautiful Project! Benefit will be hosting a Open House and breakout session specifically for GDI members at their headquarters on Friday, May 20 from 9:00am - 10:30am. Come mingle and learn about the beauty/digital industry from the Benefit Cosmetics digital teams!
Please reserve your seat here: http://girldevelopit.ticketleap.com/benefitcosmetics/details
NOTE: RSVPing in this Meetup group does not guarantee a seat. You must obtain your own ticket through Ticketleap to participate.
• Welcome to Benefit Cosmetics - Valerie Hoecke, Senior Vice President Digital
• Breakout Session - break out into groups and get to know someone from the company's digital teams
The groups will be:
1. Digital Creative - Amanda Thomason; Digital Associate UX/ Design Director, Ecommerce
2. Digital Analytics - Jay Patel; Digital Analytics Manager
3. Project Management - Carrie Wellman-Ross; Associate Director, Program Management
4. Engineering/Development – Varsha Bhatt; Ecommerce Engineer
5. QA Engineering/Development – Aruna Kapa; QA Engineer
6. Digital Marketing – Lisa Li; Associate Director, Global Digital Marketing & Gala Sarmini; Associate Director, Global Digital Marketing
7. Ecommerce/Content Strategy and Merchandising – Jacqueline Supman; Global Content Strategy & Merchandising Manager
Afterwards, members are welcome to join the brow waxing event in the main lobby downstairs. 100% of the proceeds from brow wax services and brow wax gift cards will go towards the charity partners participating in the Bold Is Beautiful Project. To find out more about how Benefit is making an impact in the community, check out their Bold is Beautiful site.