- Variables and data types (Strings, arrays, etc)
- Creating basic functions
- Setting up if/else statements aka Conditionals
Thursday, October 13
6:30 p - 8:30p ET / 3:30p - 5:30p PT
Attendees are not expected to have any programming experience.
- A web browser
- Recommended: Chrome or Firefox
- An online code editor account
- Optional: A code or text editor
- Visual Studio Code or Atom
- Attendees are welcome to use a code editor, but class instruction will be in an online code editor.
- All options listed offer free account signups or downloads.
Class Cost: $40
Members attend for free!
Want More from GDI? GDI offers a variety of ways you can join our community! Whether you are brand new to tech or want to advance the experience you've already racked up, we have something for you. When you join as a member, you develop your own pathway to develop code, confidence, and community. If you just want to get your feet wet or want a personal coach to land your dream job, GDI has memberships to match your interest, availability, and budget. Learn more here.
Code of Conduct: Girl Develop It is focused on providing opportunities for women and non-binary individuals to learn web and software development, but our classes and events are open to all genders and identities. We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and comfortable environment for all to learn to code and every attendee is expected to uphold our Code of Conduct (http://www.https://girldevelopit.com/code-of-conduct/).