If you are ready to start serving as an instructor and/or TA, this session will serve as your onboarding session. We will ensure you have everything you need to know what to expect, to manage classes and to provide an excellent experience for our community. This session will include:
- Welcome to GDI (how to tell our story)
- Briefing on our Community
- How to teach an Impactful GDI Class
- Scheduling and Class Management
- GDI Curriculum Library and how to propose a new class
Code of Conduct
Our mission is focused on providing opportunities for women to learn web and software development, but our classes and events are open to all genders and identities. We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and comfortable environment for all to learn to code and every attendee is expected to uphold our Code of Conduct (http://www.girldevelopit.com/code-of-conduct).