Getting Started with Google Ads
Learn everything you need to know to launch a Google Ads search campaign. In this class, an experienced Google Ads Grant manager takes you through how to research keywords, write compelling ads, and track whether your ads are driving results.
- Introduction to search advertising.
- What you need to know before setting up a new Google Ads campaign
- How to do keyword research using free tools
- How to write ads that get people to click
- How to track if your ads are actually working
Code of Conduct: Our mission is focused on providing opportunities for women to learn web and software development, but our classes and events are open to all genders and identities. We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and comfortable environment for all to learn to code and every attendee is expected to uphold our Code of Conduct.