Whether you are actively seeking employment or thinking about a change in your career, developing your resume and interview skills is always a challenge. This event is designed to offer you practice, feedback, and skills development to help you secure and nail an interview with your dream job.
About the event:
This event will kick off with a short conversation about hiring today, delivered by the experts at Tatari. After the kick-off, attendees will be paired (based on interest and skills) with a volunteer (or two) to spend the rest of the event reviewing your Linkedin profile, participating in mock interviews (based on job interest), networking, and Q&A with hiring professionals in data science.
You will be pre-matched with a volunteer from Tatari - based on your interests. The volunteers will work with each attendee to provide one-to-one attention to your Linkedin profile and interview practice, including technical questions. Volunteers will provide coaching and support through the mock interviews. (This is not a test, but a practice session.)
- Kick-off from Tatari
12:15pm - 12:30pm ET (9:00am -9:30am PT)
- Includes Interview Tips & Tricks
- Personalized Linkedin Review
12:30 pm - 1:00pm ET (9:30am - 10:00am PT)
- You will be matched with a Tatari professional to provide feedback and recommendations
- Make sure to submit your Linkedin to email@example.com before the event!
- Mock Interview
1:00pm - 2:00pm ET (10:00am - 11:00am PT)
- Participants will be paired with Tatari professional based on career goal
- Mock Interviews will be held for three types of job-seekers: engineers, data science, or general tech
- Speed Networking
2:00pm - 2:30pm ET (11:00am - 11:35am PT)
- Come prepared with questions and goals to share with Tatari experts
- A comfortable and casual opportunity to learn and practice networking for technical job seekers
- Event Wrap Up
2:30pm - 3:00pm ET (11:45am 12:00pm PT)
- Open forum for general Q&A
Code of Conduct:
Girl Develop It is focused on providing opportunities for women and non-binary individuals to learn web and software development, but our classes and events are open to all genders and identities. We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and comfortable environment for all to learn to code and every attendee is expected to uphold our Code of Conduct (http://www.girldevelopit.com/codeofconduct).